Our collapsible BBQ grid is a quality product and the ideal camping companion for hikers, cyclist, backpackers, globetrotters and 4x4 campers. The grid can be completely dismantled, pivoted and the height and depth adjusted to any level.
Only 700 grams and 35 cm x 21 cm packed!
This grid is the perfect open flame cooking accessory for your adventures, including; fishing, hunting, hiking or camping.
- Life time service built tough: Made in South Africa from 304 surgical stainless steel to withstand any fire and outlast all other grids on the market. Electropolished, if cared for correctly your bbq grid will last a lifetime and will look and work as good as the day it was made.
- Precision design: The Aluminum block is specially designed to ensure the grid do not ride down the pole when moved.
- True multi functionality: The grid can be used with the pole or without the pole by supporting the grid on rocks if the ground is too hard to use the pole as support.
- Aluminium is used for the support pole and screw apart to fit into the carry bag.
- We specially made the grid bag waterproof to store the dirty grid for times when water is not available to wash the grid. The bag is made from High Tenacity Nylon fabric made in South Africa. The fabric is rott resistant, waterproof, mold resistant and UV resistant.
- Small enough to store it anywhere in your bags or back pack, or tie it to your bike or bicycle, even store behind your 4x4 rear seat.
- The grid can easily carry over 1 kg of food or a pot with contents.
- Use the back of the grid handle to scrape the grid clean.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 34.5 cm x 21 cm with 3 mm DIA 304 Stainless wire.
FAQ: What is Electropolishing?
Electropolishing is the controlled electrochemical removal of surface metal, resulting in a brilliant appearance and shine. Also described as "reverse plating," the process has a leveling effect, which produces a superior smoothness and increased reflectivity. In contrast to pickling or acidic cleaning, does not produce hydrogen embrittlement due to the release of oxygen at the surface.
Why we use Electropolishing.
- Chemically clean parts
- Improved corrosion resistance
- De-stressing and de-burring
- Highly reflective surface finishing
- Removal of oxides
- Hygienically clean surfaces - easier cleaning
- Reduced friction and wear
*Colours of Carry Bag May Differ - Blue or Khaki -